Cisco Network Hardware Repair & Maintenance
Cisco's hardware networking products and solutions are designed for companies of all sizes. Switches, routers, wireless, WAN and security for enterprise and SMB networks.
MM provides expert Cisco hardware repair and maintenance services to companies across the UK and beyond. Our team has a great deal of experience with Cisco network hardware, and are able to resolve the most complex of faults.
Cisco switch & hardware repair services
We are able to swiftly diagnose faults, repair to component level and ‘soak test’ in our reference systems, while monitoring traffic to ensure any detected fault does not recur. This approach gives our client base the peace of mind that their repaired hardware will deliver optimal performance in the long term.
MM Cisco switch and hardware repair capabilities
- Cisco Catalyst Switches 2960,3560,3750,3850 and all the different variants of these
- Cisco Catalyst 4500, 6500, 6800 series switches and associated cards (Supervisor engines, Gigabit Ethernet, Switch modules etc all repaired)
- Cisco Small business Switches, 100 up to 500 series
- Cisco Routers – 800, 900 series, 1800, 1900, 2900, 3700, 3800, ISR4000 & ASR900 & ASR1000 series
- Wireless access points and Controllers
- Cisco MGX 8800 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus, N5K, N7K, N7700, N9K Series, Supervisor Cards (SUP2E)
- All the modules and cards associated with the above are also repaired
Our current Cisco network hardware repair capabilities are based on existing customer demand. However, if you require assistance with a piece of Cisco hardware not listed above - do get in touch. We are always keen to expand our repair capabilities.