NHS mobile phone repair service
Receive quick and easy mobile phone repairs for NHS staff with our repair service. The framework is designed to make repairs as efficient as possible,ultimately saving the NHS time and money. By understanding what you need, we improve the NHS’ sustainability efforts and reduce costs so funding can be focused on more critical areas.
Save costs in the NHS
Prevent extra costs by repairing NHS phones, rather than replacing them, so funding can be used on more critical areas of the NHS. The cost of high-end mobile phones has increased greatly over the last 20 years by 490%. And with the average mobile phone currently costing £355, this can add up significantly for public sector organisations like the NHS.
Reduce carbon emissions in 3 simple steps
Become more sustainable and reduce carbon emissions within the NHS by repairing staff mobile phones to extend the lifespan of devices. Smartphones generate 83% of lifetime emissions in their first year, most of which comes from manufacturing. Reduce this number by repairing, not replacing, phones to industry standards. By becoming more sustainable, the NHS and its operations can thrive in the long term.
How to get your employees’ phones repaired
Here are the steps you need to take to get your phones repaired.
- Consultation: Your IT or procurement team will get in touch with us. We’ll provide a quote on your specific devices.
- Contract: If accepted, you’ll be introduced to our Framework manager to get a contract reference number.
- Repair: Send your phones in and get them repaired to industry standards. We collect from any location in the UK and return the devices back to you.
Alternatively, we can provide an upfront advance replacement for you to transfer the data from one device to another. Send the damaged phone back to us to repair and we’ll put it back into circulation.
“It is our collective responsibility to reduce electronic waste and increase the lifespan of devices through repair or refurbishment. Public sector organisations should be looking to partner with Multimessage through the national framework for electronic devices repair services. Our solutions improve sustainability and the efficiency of the fault management process and cut costs by reducing capital expenditure associated with replacing faulty devices”
Rob Cunnane, Managing Director, Multimessage
Why partner with us for NHS mobile phone repairs
- Full end-to-end logistics
- Approved supplier to the public sector
- Fault management using a dedicated portal
- Industry-leading with 33 years in business
- Requires very little customer management
- Repairs completed at our repair facility in the UK
- Easy onboarding, with supplier due diligence already complete